Castle Crush is a free to play strategy game with amazing game-play. Learn how you can run Castle Crush on PC using Bluestacks.
Table of Contents
Castle Crush Review
Castle Crush is very much like the Clash Royale. Players lead their own army of heroes and counter the enemy heroes. You can build decks and according to those decks, you can spawn your heroes on the field. The players you compete with are real players from around the globe.
The first player to destroy the enemy towers, wins. As easy as it may seem, you will have to fight your way through hordes of enemy heroes to get there. Strategize your moves and take on your enemies. The game will reward you based on your progress.
Castle Crush is a fantastic strategy game which is a lot of fun to play online. It can be played with friends too.
Download Castle Crush for Windows PC and Mac
Since Castle Crush is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Castle Crush game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Castle Crush on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Castle Crush”.
- In the search results, click on Castle Crush and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Castle Crush might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Castle Crush from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Castle Crush on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing Castle Crush on PC and Mac
Try to counter the enemy heroes with your ranged heroes quite often. Also make changes to your decks regularly.