The are lot of VPNs available these days for Windows and Mac computers. However, some are great. Amaze VPN is basically a VPN for Android/iOS devices, however it can be downloaded for PC as well to install using emulator like Nox App Player or Blue Stacks.
Amaze VPN for PC will change users current IP location to some other IP. By this, users will be able to hide your identity from hackers and surf the web safely. Amaze VPN also lets you bypass location and surf the sites that are geographically blocked.
Download Amaze VPN for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install Amaze VPN for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment and smooth interface.
Amaze VPN for Windows PC
To install Amaze VPN for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Amaze VPN for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Amaze VPN from within bluestacks.
Amaze VPN for Mac
For installation of Amaze VPN for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Amaze VPN there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Amaze VPN for Mac from within the emulator.
Incase you want to play Amaze VPN on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
With Amaze VPN for PC, Windows/Mac users will be able to surf the websites like Netflix and Spotify, if they are blocked at your workplace.