Final Fantasy Awakening is action packed role playing game set in a fantasy world offering both online and offline gameplay.
Table of Contents
Final Fantasy Awakening Review
The game has a story mode where you have to fight against the evil. Unlock different abilities and power to use them in the battle.
Whenever you feel helpless in the game, call for your pets and they will rush for your help. As you advances through the game upgrade your pets and improve your weapons.
Download Final Fantasy Awakening for Windows PC and Mac
Final Fantasy Awakening is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Final Fantasy Awakening game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Final Fantasy Awakening using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Final Fantasy Awakening”.
- In the search results, click on Final Fantasy Awakening and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Final Fantasy Awakening might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Final Fantasy Awakening from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Final Fantasy Awakening using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Final Fantasy Awakening” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Final Fantasy Awakening, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Final Fantasy Awakening from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Final Fantasy Awakening on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Players can also participate in offline mode and compete with other players from all around the world.