Looking for a fast web browser? Why not give Armorfly Browser with a built-in downloader a try?
Armorfly Browser and Downloader for Windows 7 – Windows 8 – Windows 10 PC
Armorfly browser and downloader, as its name suggests, has two in one functions. At one end it is a very very fast web browser with very light on bandwidth. On the other hand, with Armorfly, you can download videos and audio files, thanks to its built-in fast speed downloader.
You might be wondering that downloader is present in each browser, then why Armorfly is different? Well, the downloader of other browsers does not let you download the video files, which Armorfly web browser does.
- The Armorfly app automatically detects downloadable videos
- Blocks ads, pop-ups, banners, and other mobile data wasters
- Locks up your personal files, photos, and videos
- Warnings about bad websites
- Scans all downloads for malware
- Deletion of all browsing history each time you close your browsing window
- Preloading to keep things fast
- Font size adjusting
Moreover, with Armorfly web browser, you will be able to browse the web very fast. It is because of its mobile nature. Mobile web browsers are normally very fast and so is case with Armorfly.
To install Armorfly browser and downloader in Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, install any Android emulator like Bluestacks and proceed.
Not sure about how to use an emulator? Here are the steps:
- Choose your emulator, and download it to the device you want to use Armorfly on (like your desktop computer)
- Install and open the emulator
- Inside the emulator, navigate to where you want to download the Armorfly app
- Download Armorfly
- Open Armorfly and use it as you normally would, all inside the emulator
Have you tried Armorfly? Let us know what you think in the comments.