RPG Adventure lovers will be very excited to find out that Dragonbolt Vanguard is released and available for Android/iOS devices. Luckily, you can play this game on PC and Mac too using emulators.
Table of Contents
The gameplay of Dragonbolt Vanguard is very amazing. You will have to act like an airship captain and it will be your responsibility to make sure that all the passengers in your airship travels safely.
Download Dragonbolt for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install Dragonbolt on both Windows and Macs.
Dragonbolt for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Dragonbolt for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Dragonbolt for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Dragonbolt from within the emulator.
Dragonbolt for Mac
For installation of Dragonbolt for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Dragonbolt there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Dragonbolt for Mac from within the emulator.
Dragonbolt can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
After you have installed on PC, take control of your command in Dragonbolt Vanguard and act like a General.