Yale CCTV is mobile application that links with the installed CCTV/IP cameras at your home. With this application, you can live stream the camera on your mobile in order to have a better security.
If you prefer to watch the CCTV camera stream on your laptop or PC, luckily Yale CCTV can be now installed on your Windows PC or Mac.
This revolutionary application, named Yale CCTV work from anywhere. It just require an active internet connection. It can be connected with over 15 cameras simultaneously.
Download Yale CCTV for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install Yale CCTV for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment and smooth interface.
Yale CCTV for Windows PC
To install Yale CCTV for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Yale CCTV for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Yale CCTV from within bluestacks.
Yale CCTV for Mac
For installation of Yale CCTV for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Yale CCTV there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Yale CCTV for Mac from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Yale CCTV on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
Once installed, you will need to create account on Yale CCTV in order to effectively use it on your Windows PC/Laptop.