Security is of utmost importance in our lives. Because of this reason, lot of people install IP cameras and DVR for protection of their homes and properties. After installation, a good monitoring tool is very important for checking the progress of installed IP Cameras.
Table of Contents
XMEye is such an app that provides all in one solution to monitor the video of your installed cameras and DVR. Though XMEye is an Android/iOS app, but with a little workaround, it can be installed on Windows PCs, Macs and laptops.
Download XMEye for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install XMEye on both Windows and Macs.
XMEye for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install XMEye for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download XMEye for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch XMEye from within the emulator.
XMEye for Mac
For installation of XMEye for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for XMEye there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch XMEye for Mac from within the emulator.
XMEye can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
In order to launch XMEye for PC after installation, you will need to launch Bluestacks first. Search for XMEye icon there and then configure it with your installed DVR/IP Cameras.