Internet has become so important these days. WPSApp is utility for Android devices that can be now installed on Windows 8 & Windows 10 PC/Laptop or Mac, thanks to emulators.
WPSApp is a utility that helps you find the password of your WiFi connection if you have forgotten it. Though, it is possible to reset your WiFi router password, but that can be very lengthy process.
Download WPSApp for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install WPSApp for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bug-free environment.
WPSApp for Windows PC
To install WPSApp for Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download WPSApp for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch WPSApp from within bluestacks.
WPSApp for Mac
For installation of WPSApp for Mac, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install it from its file.
- Download WPSApp apk file and place it on your Mac desktop.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now you can start the installation of WPSApp for Mac by either double clicking on its apk file and dragging/dropping it inside the emulator.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch WPSApp for Mac from within the emulator.
In case you want to play WPSApp on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
So if you are in hurry and want to send an important email or message that require internet connection, install WPSApp on your PC or Mac and retrieve the password. Later you can reset your WiFi router password using the manual of your router.