WarFriends is a multiplayer action game developed by CHILLINGO. This game has a positive overall rating on the Playstore. Find out how to run this game on your PC.
WarFriends is a PvP action shooter game. In this game, you challenge real players from around the world. The game-play system system is very unique and is combined with a huge variety of weapons and gear. The game-play is thrilling and fast-paced.
Play WarFriends with your friends in order to fight against deadly enemies. The game-play system is unique in a way that you can shoot from cover, dive or dodge enemy bullets coming at you. Players can recruit their very own army. Gadgets like drones will be at your side.
WarFriends is a great game to be played online, especially with friends. Its weapons are massive. The graphics are great and the game-play is awesome.
Download WarFriends for Windows PC and Mac
Since WarFriends is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of WarFriends game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install WarFriends on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “WarFriends”.
- In the search results, click on WarFriends and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of WarFriends might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch WarFriends from within the emulator.
In case you want to play WarFriends on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing WarFriends on PC and Mac
Learn what the different weapons and gear do. Also learn about the different types of soldiers in your army.