Do you love to play with your photos by editing them? If answer is yes, then you will for sure love Viva Video and Photo Maker app. Install it on your Windows 8/10 PC or Mac and start editing your photos.
Table of Contents
Viva Video and Photo Maker
With increase in number of megapixels of phone camera, the quality of photos taken with smartphones has improved. Now everyone has a good camera inside their pockets. Because of that, people want to customize their photos in different ways to look good.
Viva Video and Photo Maker is app designed for selfie and photo addicts to play with their photos. This app help users to make photos memorable by adding frames or filters.
Download Viva Video for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install Viva Video on both Windows and Macs.
Viva Video for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Viva Video for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Viva Video for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Viva Video from within the emulator.
Viva Video for Mac
For installation of Viva Video for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Viva Video there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Viva Video for Mac from within the emulator.
Viva Video can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
Launch Viva Video and Photo Maker from within the emulator on your Windows PC or Mac and start editing your photo.