LEGO City is an amazing game for all the Lego fans out there. Find out how you can run this game on Windows 7/8 or 10 and Mac.
Table of Contents
LEGO City Review
LEGO City is a role-playing action/adventure game based on LEGO characters. In LEGO City, you play as cops and have been tasked to deal with the criminals resting in the mountains. This includes police chases, trapping criminals, construction and much much more.
LEGO City is packed with tons of game-play features. You have the control to build vehicles of any kind for yourself. The map of LEGO City has been excellently detailed. The campaign missions are time-trial. So you need to keep an eye out for that.
LEGO City is a truly exceptional game with lots of game-play features like awesome graphics, stunning environments, simple controls and the ability to build lots of things.
Download LEGO City for Windows PC and Mac
Since LEGO City is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of LEGO City game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install LEGO City on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “LEGO City”.
- In the search results, click on LEGO City and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of LEGO City might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch LEGO City from within the emulator.
In case you want to play LEGO City on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing LEGO City on PC and Mac
Repeat missions to unlock more content. You can fast-travel to the areas that you have previously explored.