Do you want to manage your installed CCTV cameras on your Windows laptop or Mac remotely? Well, iSmartViewPro is the app built for this purpose.
Having its presence on both Android and iOS, iSmartViewPro is one fine app to manage the video feed of your installed IP and CCTV cameras.
Security is very important these days and it is very effective to manage the CCTV cameras right from mobile screen or laptop screen. With iSmartViewPro for PC, you will be able to enjoy the videos of your CCTV cameras in wide HD screen.
Along with that, iSmartViewPro give its users ability to upload the videos online through WiFi link. There are many benefit of iSmartViewPro for PC. It is good alternative to GDMSS Lite.
Download iSmartViewPro for Windows PC and Mac
iSmartViewPro is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of iSmartViewPro game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install iSmartViewPro using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “iSmartViewPro”.
- In the search results, click on iSmartViewPro and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of iSmartViewPro might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch iSmartViewPro from within the emulator.
Steps to Install iSmartViewPro using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “iSmartViewPro” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of iSmartViewPro, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch iSmartViewPro from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play iSmartViewPro on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
After installation of iSmartViewPro in Windows, all you need is just to login to your account to start monitoring the CCTV cameras from your laptop or Mac screen.