Hike Messenger is an instant messaging service that comes with many new features. Thanks to emulators, you can install Hike Messenger on your Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC or Mac.
Table of Contents
Hike Messenger allow users to share lot of text, photos and even videos with friends and family. It is sort of WhatsApp alternative. Nowadays, there are lot of cross-platform text messaging apps that allow users to stay connect with their social circle.
Hike Messenger is an attempt to fulfill the same purpose. The app has got an amazing interface that makes it much fun to try.
Download Hike Messenger for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install Hike Messenger on both Windows and Macs.
Hike Messenger for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Hike Messenger for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Hike Messenger for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Hike Messenger from within the emulator.
Hike Messenger for Mac
For installation of Hike Messenger for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Hike Messenger there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Hike Messenger for Mac from within the emulator.
Hike Messenger can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
Since you have installed Hike Messenger for PC using Android emulator, so the interface and experience you will get on Hike for Windows will same as Android version.