Another day, another VPN. Due to growing number of users who concern a lot about their security, VPN apps are increasing day by day. Hi VPN is yet another VPN app for smartphones, that can be installed on Macs and PCs.
Table of Contents
Hi VPN has high quality fast servers that you can use to surf the web very fast. It is very good to use VPN, specially when connected to public WiFi hostspot to protect your identity. This will make you safe from lot of hackers and phishing attacks.
Download Hi VPN for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install Hi VPN for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment and smooth interface.
Hi VPN for Windows PC
To install Hi VPN for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Hi VPN for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Hi VPN from within bluestacks.
Hi VPN for Mac
For installation of Hi VPN for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Hi VPN there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Hi VPN for Mac from within the emulator.
Incase you want to play Hi VPN on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
Launch Hi VPN for Mac/PC before you start your internet session and do not worry about your security anymore as you are surfing as anonymous, protecting your identity from hackers.