No one wants to be tracked. This is same in internet. Users want to protect their privacy and do not want others to know what websites they were surfing. Some ISPs spy on you. VPNs are known as Virtual Private Network and it keeps your identity hidden. Moreover, users use VPNs in order to protect themselves from hacking attacks.
Table of Contents
Hammer VPN AntiDPI
Deep Pocket Inspection or DPI is advanced technology that is used by some ISPs these days to track their users. With Hammer AntiDPI VPN, you can bypass that too. It is originally available for Android and iOS smartphones, but you can have it on your Windows 7/8/10 PC or laptop or even Mac.
Download Hammer VPN AntiDPI for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install Hammer VPN AntiDPI for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment and smooth interface.
Hammer VPN AntiDPI for Windows PC
To install Hammer VPN AntiDPI for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Hammer VPN AntiDPI for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Hammer VPN AntiDPI from within bluestacks.
Hammer VPN AntiDPI for Mac
For installation of Hammer VPN AntiDPI for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Hammer VPN AntiDPI there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Hammer VPN AntiDPI for Mac from within the emulator.
Incase you want to play Hammer VPN AntiDPI on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
Thanks to Hammer AntiDPI VPN, you can protect your privacy on your Windows or Mac.