Be a doctor on your car with FORScan Lite app for PC. It allow you diagnose your care with computer very easily using the OBDII adapter with either bluetooth or WiFi.
Originally FORScan Lite is available for iOS and Android devices. However, all credits goes to emulators, FORScan Lite for PC can also be installed on Windows now.
Table of Contents
When you connect your vehicle onboard network computer with your smartphone or PC using Bluetooth or WiFi, FORScan Lite will analyze it and present list of error codes.
Apart from that, you will be also presented with remedial actions to remove that errors. This is necessary to keep your beloved car healthy for a longer run.
Download FORScan Lite for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install FORScan Lite for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment and smooth interface.
FORScan Lite for Windows PC
To install FORScan Lite for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download FORScan Lite for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch FORScan Lite from within bluestacks.
FORScan Lite for Mac
For installation of FORScan Lite for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for FORScan Lite there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch FORScan Lite for Mac from within the emulator.
Incase you want to play FORScan Lite on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
Make sure your vehicle support the OBD2 configuration and connection method in order to connect it with FORScan Lite for PC.