We continuously cover VPN for our Windows readers. It is because online security is very important to all. VPNs allow you hide your identity when surfing the web. DroidVPN is such an amazing VPN that is available Android devices, but this tutorial will teach you how to install it on Windows 7/8/10 PC or Mac.
DroidVPN comes with lot of features, some of which include giving users ability to surf the web anonymously and accessing the blocked sites. With your identity hidden, hackers will not be able to trace you, so making you safe from attacks.
Download DroidVPN for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install DroidVPN for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment and smooth interface.
DroidVPN for Windows PC
To install DroidVPN for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download DroidVPN for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch DroidVPN from within bluestacks.
DroidVPN for Mac
For installation of DroidVPN for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for DroidVPN there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch DroidVPN for Mac from within the emulator.
In case you want to play DroidVPN on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
With DroidVPN for PC installed in Windows or Mac, enjoy surfing the web without worrying about hacking attacks.
Questions? Let us know in the comments section below.