If you love puzzle games, you should surely give Color Switch a try. You can also play Color Switch on Windows PC and Mac using Bluestacks.
Color Switch Review
Color Switch is a free to play fantastic puzzle game that will surely give you a challenge. This game is based on tiles.
Your objective is to make all the tiles go dark to complete the missions. When you press a tile, it either goes dark or in light.
The controls are easy, the game-play is simple, but the puzzles are very hard.
Download Color Switch for Windows PC and Mac
Since Color Switch is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Moreover, we have compiled a list of best Android emulators for Windows and Mac that you can choose from.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Color Switch game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Color Switch on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Color Switch”.
- In the search results, click on Color Switch and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Color Switch might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Color Switch from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Color Switch on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing Color Switch on PC and Mac
Keep an eye out for the stats. Color Switch game difficulty is also adjustable. Color Switch is an amazing game for puzzle lovers.