Excited about Space Gunner: Retro Alien Invader? We are too. This game has been a lot of fun, and we’ll show you in this article how you can play Space Gunner for PC (Window or Mac).
Space Gunner: Retro Alien Invader Review
This game comes from the creators of Cat Gunner: Space Force. Something that strikes me right away is that I love the brightness of the colors!
Anyway, about the game. Space Gunner is a classic shoot’em up game with throwback to the day elements. I like that it looks like an arcade game.
The concept of the game isn’t complicated. The backstory is that humans are now comfortable in space, and there are aliens everywhere. Humans have to go out and about and get rid of any alien opposition forces.
- Tons of planets, moons, and star systems to explore
- change up between gunners, who all have different abilities
- easy in and easy out game play, easy to play when you only have a few minutes
This is a free game, with ads and IAP (in-app purchases). It is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars on Google Play, is rated Everyone 10+ due to some fantasy violence, and has only 1000+ installs so far in Play Store.
How to Play Space Gunner: Retro Alien Invader on Desktop
Until a desktop version of this game is released, the primary way people are playing this game on their PCs is with the assistance of an android emulator.
To get started with an android emulator, here are the steps:
- Choose your emulator. We like Bluestacks 4, but make sure to take a close look at the specifications to make sure it will run on your computer
- Download and install your emulator (Bluestacks is free, by the way)
- Launch the emulator
- Inside the emulator, navigate to the Google Play Store
- Find Space Gunner and download/install it
- Launch the game, and play
That’s it. Have you tried Space Gunner: Retro Alien Invader? Let us know what you think about it in the comments section below.