Cytus is a musical game with a good story. You can play this game on your Windows PC and Mac with emulators.
Table of Contents
Cytus is a good game based on a creative idea. It is a story driven game and it is very attaching. Players have to correctly tap the notes displayed on their screens. Your timing will decide your high-score. The feedback system is very user-friendly. It will make you learn your mistakes.
The game-play of Cytus is very simple. The background art is all hand-driven and looks very beautiful. You can also choose your difficulty levels in Cytus. The controls are very simple as you will just have to tap the notes at the right time.
Download Cytus for PC
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs like Bluestacks, MEmu Player and NoxAppPlayer. Choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Cytus in Google PlayStore
Cytus for Windows
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Cytus for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Cytus for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Cytus from within the emulator.
Cytus for Mac
For installation of Cytus for Mac on Macbook Pro or Air, simply download any of the Android Emulator for Mac. Rest all steps are same like above.
Tips for Playing Cytus on PC and Mac
Follow the in-game’s feedback mechanism to improve your score. Cytus is a good game with great animations, good controls and user-friendly interface.