If you love the thrill of chasing criminals, Criminal Case: Pacific Bay is the new game for you. Try this new game on your PC and Mac.
Table of Contents
Criminal Case: Pacific Bay Review
Criminal Case: Pacific Bay is a thrilling and a fantastic detective game. Players have to solve loads of cases by investigating lots of places. The game-play is circled around finding the hidden items at the crime scenes. Once you find them, you will have to investigate these.
The investigation can also require medical reports or travelling to some other places as well. The game-play is engaging and super fun. Solving the cases also includes puzzle sequences that are very fun to solve.
Criminal Case: Pacific Bay is an amazing detective game with fantastic game-play and great graphics.
Download Criminal Case: Pacific Bay for Windows PC and Mac
Since Criminal Case: Pacific Bay is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Criminal Case: Pacific Bay game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Criminal Case: Pacific Bay on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Criminal Case: Pacific Bay”.
- In the search results, click on Criminal Case: Pacific Bay and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Criminal Case: Pacific Bay might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Criminal Case: Pacific Bay from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Criminal Case: Pacific Bay on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing Criminal Case: Pacific Bay on PC and Mac
Once you have your victims n front of you, tap them to get more details about them. This will help you in analyzing them correctly.