Looking to download Commando Strike: Free Special Forces Shooter 3D for PC? In this quick tutorial article, we’ll show you a free method that will allow you to start playing this up and coming shooter game and many other popular android games on your desktop or laptop computer (Windows and Mac).
Table of Contents
Commando Strike: Free Special Forces Shooter 3D
Commando Strike is a new and high quality option if you are tired of all your other shooter games and you are ready for something new! While the concept behind the game isn’t new (there are thousands of shooter games out there) we think you’ll like the chance to play something new.
Commando Strike offers:
- 3D graphics and high quality animations
- option to play it all kinds of battlegrounds
- tons of missions to complete to keep your attention
- first player shooter gameplay
- smooth and easy to use controls
- all the weapons you’d expect–guns, guns, and more guns (and grenades)
- optimized that even the weakest devices can play
- and more…
As we disclosed before, this is a newer game that is now climbing in the rankings. As this is published, there are just about 10,000 installs in Google Play, but given the ratings and the positive responses from players, we expect this game to do very well in the future.
The game is currently holding a 4.3 out of 5 rating. We do expect to see some bugs and fixes (normal for new games), but this shouldn’t stop people from trying it out.
The game is free to install, though there are in-app purchases. The content is naturally rated for Teens and up due to violent and blood content.
Playing Commando Strike for PC
To get started playing Commando Strike for Windows/Mac, we recommend that you utilize an android emulator. An emulator imitates the android operating system on your desktop computer without any serious technical work or configuring. They are easy to set up and use, and also free, which makes them an idea solution to the incompatibility problem.
To get started, here’s what you need to do:
- Choose your emulator. We recommend Bluestacks but there are lots of other options.
- Download and install your emulator.
- Go through the set up wizard
- Once the emulator is ready, simply search for the game you want to play in the emulator search bar (upper right). Click the game you want to play to install, then find it in “My Apps” or “All Apps.”
- Then play!
Once you have a good emulator installed on your desktop computer (or your laptop), the world of android games and apps is open to you. You can try out all kinds of apps that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to use with your big screen and mouse.
Have you tried Commando Strike just yet? What do you think of it? Let us know your review of this up and coming game in the comments section below.