Chhota Bheem Surfer is the game adaptation of the most famous indian cartoon series, Chhota Bheem.
Chhota Bheem Surfer
Chhota Bheem Surfer is a game much like any other running simulator game, where the players control Chotta Bheem as he has to run far away from the police. Chhota Bheem Surfer adds a lot of variety to its game-play. Players can customize their character’s appearances in many interesting ways.
The graphics and animations are absolutely wonderful and the controls are very relaxing. Game-play of Chhota Bheem Surfer is very fast-paced and fluid. The great graphics combined with its richly detailed environment, makes the game-play feel very fluid.
Download Chhota Bheem Surfer for PC
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs like Bluestacks, MEmu Player and NoxAppPlayer. Choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Chhota Bheem Surfer in Google PlayStore
Chhota Bheem Surfer for Windows
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Chhota Bheem Surfer for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Chhota Bheem Surfer for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Chhota Bheem Surfer from within the emulator.
Chhota Bheem Surfer for Mac
For installation of Chhota Bheem Surfer for Mac on Macbook Pro or Air, simply download any of the Android Emulator for Mac. Rest all steps are same like above.
Tips for Playing Chhota Bheem Surfer on PC and Mac
Try to collect lots of coins to increase your score. Chhota Bheem Surfer also includes lots of other game-play features like powers that you can use to boost your speed.
It is a very straight-forward but enjoyable game with great graphics, animations, controls and game-play.