Messaging is essential part of our life these days. Thanks to app developers of Android and iOS, we have not lot of messaging apps available. With WhatsApp and Snapchat getting out of ideas, apps like Testing Story are released to kill our boredom.
Testing Story is an amazing messaging app that lets you create a story based on your ideas. Simply start writing anything you have in your mind and let Testing Story for PC do the next job for you.
Download Texting Story for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install Texting Story for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment and smooth interface.
Never heard of an Android Emulator? We’ve got you covered: What is an Android Emulator?
Texting Story for Windows PC
To install Texting Story for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Texting Story for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Texting Story from within bluestacks.
Texting Story for Mac
For installation of Texting Story for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Texting Story there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Texting Story for Mac from within the emulator.
Incase you want to play Texting Story on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
When you are done with Texting Story installation on your Windows PC or Mac, simply start it from inside Bluestacks emulator. Start writing with your keyboard and impress your friends with your typing speed.