Love playing naval warfare games? World of Warships Blitz is going to be your new favorite. Now you can play this game on Windows 7/8 and 10. Find out how.
Table of Contents
World of Warships Blitz Review
World of Warships Blitz is the mobile version of famed World of Tanks game. This game makes use of its short environments to make the battles thrilling and suspenseful.
Join an army of 5 and beat the army of 5 in this new naval warfare game. This game gives total freedom to its players. The ships are in your control, aim is under your control and you also have to repair the ship on the move. The more battles you take part in, the more resources you will gain that will ultimately help you in upgrading your ship.
Download World of Warships Blitz for Windows PC
Since World of Warships Blitz is iOS and PlayStore App, you should first install emulator to emulate this game on your Windows PC or Laptop.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Moreover, we have compiled a list of best Android emulators for Windows that you can choose from. Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of World of Warships Blitz game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer.
Steps to Download World of Warships Blitz in Windows 7, 8, 10 PC Using Emulator
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “World of Warships Blitz”.
- In the search results, click on World of Warships Blitz and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of World of Warships Blitz might take up to 5 minutes. Relax till then.
- When the installation is completed, launch World of Warships Blitz from within the emulator.
In case you want to play World of Warships Blitz on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing World of Warships Blitz
Inside World of Warships for PC, there are multiple game modes. You can play either in co-op or solo, taking single-handed on the enemy. The single-player campaign is another joyful experience. All of this is rounded up with amazing graphics and user-friendly controls.