Want to share your Android smartphone screen on your big TV screen? Wifi Display (Miracast) is the app you should install on your smartphone.
In case you want to share your PC screen, you can try out same Wifi Display Miracast app, thanks to emulator.
Table of Contents
Wifi Display Miracast Review
Wifi Display (Miracast) is a light weight Android app that lets you share your mobile device screen on any TV.
With that way, you can view your photos or any other multimedia on TV screen. Even you can enjoy playing games or videos on your large TV screen.
Download Wifi Display for Windows PC and Mac
Wifi Display is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Wifi Display Miracast game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Wifi Display Miracast using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Wifi Display Miracast”.
- In the search results, click on Wifi Display Miracast and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Wifi Display Miracast might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Wifi Display Miracast from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Wifi Display Miracast using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Wifi Display Miracast” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Wifi Display Miracast, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Wifi Display Miracast from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Wifi Display Miracast on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
By installing Wifi Display on your PC, you can enjoy same benefits of this app from inside the Windows 8/10 Android emulator.