File Managers are basic softwares to check the files inside your mobile or PC. File Commander is a third party File Manager for Android devices that lets you browse through your files.
File Commander Manager Review
The major benefit of File Commander is that it allow you handle any of your file on your mobile phone. Be it PDF file or Mp3 file, you can rename it, compress it or delete it easily.
Are you impressed with qualities of File Commander? Why not give it a try on your Windows PC. Well, thanks to emulators, you can do so.
Download File Commander Manager for Windows PC and Mac
File Commander Manager is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of File Commander Manager game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install File Commander Manager using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “File Commander Manager”.
- In the search results, click on File Commander Manager and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of File Commander Manager might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch File Commander Manager from within the emulator.
Steps to Install File Commander Manager using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “File Commander Manager” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of File Commander Manager, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch File Commander Manager from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play File Commander Manager on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
With File Commander installed, rename the files, move them to other folder etc. inside your Windows 7/8/10 PC or laptop with ease.