When it comes to VPNs, Snap VPN is one of the leading in the market. It is available for Android devices. This tutorial will teach you how to install Snap VPN on your Windows 8/10 PC or Mac.
Snap VPN Review
Snap VPN is free app with one of the fastest available servers under its hood. Snap VPN for PC offers very fast connectively and almost close to no downtime.
When surfing the web with Snap VPN, be assured that you are protected from hackers attacks. Snap VPN has very simple interface.
Download Snap VPN for Windows PC and Mac
Snap VPN is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Snap VPN game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Snap VPN using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Snap VPN”.
- In the search results, click on Snap VPN and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Snap VPN might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Snap VPN from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Snap VPN using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Snap VPN” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Snap VPN, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Snap VPN from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Snap VPN on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
After installation of Snap VPN for PC on your Mac or Windows system, launch it. You can choose from the server location before connecting to VPN. Let us know how did you find Snap VPN on your Windows PC or Mac.