There are lot of VPN apps available for Windows PCs, but the feature that you will find inside Power VPN are second to none. Install latest version of Power VPN for PC and enjoy un-interrupted secure connection to internet along with full privacy.
Power VPN, as its name suggests, is meant to empower its users. It does not require any registration at all and is ready to use right after the installation. Be it using for privacy when connected to public internet or for secure connectivity, Power VPN is able to get these purposes served for its users.
The built-in firewall of Power VPN make it more secure, while the secure protocols used by this VPN will make sure that the security remains fool proof.
If you are looking for TOR based VPN, then you also check out Orbot VPN.
Download and Install Power VPN for PC in Windows
For using Power VPN for PC on your your Windows 10 computer and Mac, you need to download latest version of either BlueStacks or Nox (Android Emulators). See also: What is an Android Emulator?
For using VPN, we recommend to stick with Nox.
- Download Nox App Player for Windows
After downloading and installation of Nox, follow the steps below to install Power VPN:
- Launch Nox.
- Open PlayStore inside Nox and search for “Power VPN” to install it.
Key Features of Power VPN
Aside from usual features, that every VPN contain, Power VPN is packed with some extra-ordinary and unique features like:
- Having over 32 secure fast servers through out the World, for faster connectivity.
- One of the faster available free VPN for PC and mobiles.
- Offers wide range of connectivity like PPTP and L2TP for ensuring maximum protection.
- It does not in any case keep track of users logs, to ensure high level of privacy.
- Very easy to use and simple interface, with occupation of small disk-space only.