Miniclip is known for its entertaining games. War Wings is an action game developed by Miniclips. Find out how you can run this game on Windows 8 and 10.
Table of Contents
War Wings Review
War Wings brings dog-fighting experience like none other. It lets you control WW2 war-fighter planes in 3D. The graphics are truly amazing. War Wings is playable both in solo or co-op. It also contains thrilling PvP matches. Take the fight against the real players with fully customizable fighter planes.
You can enjoy this game in various ways. Customize your plane to its full and pull off amazing stunts on the go. The detailing is perfect and the controls are very intuitive. You got the controls for navigation and missiles etc on your right. And then there are PvP matches.
War Wings is a fantastic action game with great graphics and immersive game-play. It has convenient controls and a great online mode.
Download War Wings for Windows PC
Since War Wings is iOS and PlayStore App, you should first install emulator to emulate this game on your Windows PC or Laptop.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Moreover, we have compiled a list of best Android emulators for Windows that you can choose from. Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of War Wings game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer.
Steps to Download War Wings in Windows 7, 8, 10 PC Using Emulator
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “War Wings”.
- In the search results, click on War Wings and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of War Wings might take up to 5 minutes. Relax till then.
- When the installation is completed, launch War Wings from within the emulator.
In case you want to play War Wings on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing War Wings
Customize your plane regularly.