Criticial Ops is a CS-GO styled first person competitive shooter game. Criticial Ops can now be installed on PC and Mac.
Table of Contents
Criticial Ops Review
In Criticial Ops, a team of six players fight against an opposing team of six players. Players can either play as terrorists or counter-terrorists. As terrorists, you will have to plant bombs at specific locations. On the opposing side, you will have to defuse these bombs in time.
The graphics of Criticial Ops are fantastic and environment is brilliantly detailed. The controls are very convenient. Allowing you to aim with rotating the virtual pad on the left. There are buttons for crouch, shoot jump and reload on the right-side of the screen. The weapons variety is great.
Criticial Ops is an amazing FPS multiplayer game with great visuals, out-standing game-play and great controls.
Download Criticial Ops for Windows PC
Since Criticial Ops is iOS and PlayStore App, you should first install emulator to emulate this game on your Windows PC or Laptop.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Moreover, we have compiled a list of best Android emulators for Windows that you can choose from. Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Criticial Ops game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer.
Steps to Download Criticial Ops in Windows 7, 8, 10 PC Using Emulator
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Criticial Ops”.
- In the search results, click on Criticial Ops and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Criticial Ops might take up to 5 minutes. Relax till then.
- When the installation is completed, launch Criticial Ops from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Criticial Ops on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing Criticial Ops
You can pick up the weapons from the dead enemies.