Do you have an Android device that you want to cast screen on other Android device. Miracast Player is an application that supports this.
Table of Contents
Miracast Player Review
When you are done with installation of Miracast Player on your Android smartphone or tablet, you can connect it with WiFi.
Simply launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions. For that, launch it on your first device and note the device name. Launch Miracast on second device and connect to that device. That’s it.
Download Miracast Player for Windows PC/Mac
Since Miracast Player is iOS and PlayStore App, you should first install emulator to emulate this game on your Windows PC or Laptop.
Bluestacks is one of the best available android emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Moreover, we have compiled a list of best Android emulators for Windows that you can choose from. Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Miracast Player game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer.
Make sure that you get the emulator that supports the version of the app you are downloading (iOS emulator for Apple Store and an Android emulator for Google Play Store).
Steps to Download Miracast Player in Windows 7, 8, 10 PC Using Emulator
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Miracast Player”.
- In the search results, click on Miracast Player and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Miracast Player might take up to 5 minutes. Relax till then.
- When the installation is completed, launch Miracast Player from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Miracast Player on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Have you tried Miracast? What do you think about it? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.