WWE Tap Mania lets you lead a team of your favorite WWE wrestlers. Find out how you can run this game on Windows 7/8/10.
WWE Tap Mania Review
WWE Tap Mania is a game based on a simple idea. All you need to do is tap the screen to beat your opponents. In the beginning, you alone will face a lot of enemies.
But as you proceed in the game, you will be able to gather a team of strong and powerful fighters. This demands that you beat all your enemies that come in to the ring.
The controls are very simple and only require you to tap the screen. Once you have gathered a team, you will face some familiar faces from the WWE universe. Beating them up will allow you to unlock skills and to further strengthen your team.
WWE Tap Mania is a fantastic game based on a creative idea. It has great graphics, simple controls and addictive game-play.
Download WWE Tap Mania for Windows PC
Since WWE Tap Mania is iOS and PlayStore App, you should first install emulator to emulate this game on your Windows PC or Laptop.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Moreover, we have compiled a list of best Android emulators for Windows that you can choose from. Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of WWE Tap Mania game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer.
Steps to Download WWE Tap Mania in Windows 7, 8, 10 PC Using Emulator
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “WWE Tap Mania”.
- In the search results, click on WWE Tap Mania and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of WWE Tap Mania might take up to 5 minutes. Relax till then.
- When the installation is completed, launch WWE Tap Mania from within the emulator.
In case you want to play WWE Tap Mania on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing WWE Tap Mania
Play against your friends. Also the strikes you drop on your enemies, will allow you to unlock abilities.