Are you looking for Chromecast supported RSS video player for Android smartphone or Windows PC? vChannel is app you should give a try.
vChannel is an amazing video player that is available for Android device but can be used in Windows too, using an Android emulator.
Chromecast is a device that can turn your non-smart TV into a smart one. With Chromecast, you can stream your mobile content and videos from YouTube on your TV bigger screen.
Download vChannel for Windows PC/Mac
Since vChannel is iOS and PlayStore App, you should first install emulator to emulate this game on your Windows PC or Laptop.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Moreover, we have compiled a list of best Android emulators for Windows that you can choose from. Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of vChannel game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer.
Steps to Download vChannel in Windows 7, 8, 10 PC Using Emulator
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “vChannel”.
- In the search results, click on vChannel and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of vChannel might take up to 5 minutes. Relax till then.
- When the installation is completed, launch vChannel from within the emulator.
In case you want to play vChannel on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Benefits of vChannel
vChannel is RSS video player that support Chromecast. After installation of vChannel for PC, it can be easily launched from the emulator it was installed in.