If you have addiction to action-packed games then this one is for you. Install Fighting Tiger for PC and Mac using Bluestacks.
Fighting Tiger Review
Fighting Tiger is a classical 3D combat game where you have to control of one of the gang member and fight other members of gang when you go rogue.
While controlling your character you can roam free through the environment as you fight against the enemies appearing from all sides. To add fun to the game multiple moves have been added to defend yourself against the enemy attacks like grabs, super stabbing attacks and spinning kicks.
Snatching weapons from the enemies like baseball bats, knives etc also adds to the unlimited fun.Fighting Tiger is a thrilling and exciting combat game that provides a very entertaining gaming experience.
Download Fighting Tiger for Windows PC and Mac
Since Fighting Tiger is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Fighting Tiger game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Fighting Tiger on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Fighting Tiger”.
- In the search results, click on Fighting Tiger and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Fighting Tiger might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Fighting Tiger from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Fighting Tiger on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing Fighting Tiger on PC and Mac
You can snatch weapons from your enemies in combat.