RadarScope as its name suggests is the app for tourists and travelers to get alerts, in case there is extreme weather ahead.
RadarScope is alternative to your favorite Weather detection and forecast app. Its prominent feature include ability to altert users when there are thunder storm ahead.
Along with alert, RadarScope will also give information about intensity of storm and its speed. This is very good app from safety point of view.
You can also install RadarScope on your Windows PC too, thanks to our tutorial. With RadarScope, you get many benefits including ability access lot of cities weather tracking.
Download RadarScope for Windows PC and Mac
RadarScope is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of RadarScope game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install RadarScope using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “RadarScope”.
- In the search results, click on RadarScope and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of RadarScope might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch RadarScope from within the emulator.
Steps to Install RadarScope using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “RadarScope” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of RadarScope, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch RadarScope from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play RadarScope on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
If you travel too much, it is must to have RadarScope installed on your smartphone.